Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Countless millions will protest against the New World Order, and will die fightingit
HollandofFrance Wrote:ive listened to alex jones on gcnlive for 4 years so i know both parties are tied in

And he seems especially critical of the Bush family.

Just out of curiosity, do you also agree with Alex Jones on how the government is feminizing males by secretly putting estrogen in our diet to prevent overpopulation (he seems to assume feminine men and gay men are the same thing) and that we gays and lesbians are taking away the children of Christians through CPS?

I also recall finding some of what Alex Jones said a bit counterproductive for his argument that the NWO is a bad thing. For example, his claim that the United Nations successfully stopping executions of foreign citizens in the US a form of "tyranny" just doesn't gain my sympathy, and if there's tyranny involved in that case it's the one carrying out the executions not the one stopping it (especially in a legal system as flawed as ours). And many in our government act completely above the law and maybe the UN could put a stop to this (the US is afraid they will which is why they refuse to agree to the international court), and the UN shows concern for elements that could be called US tyranny, from our prison industrial complex that's slavery (btw, the United States has more of its citizens behind bars--and unable to vote as a result, even once they're out--than any other nation in the world, and it's growing) to teen gulags which are illegal (by UN mandate) in most other civilized countries. And our government continues down the road of an Orwellian future to the point that now President Obama is signing death warrants of American citizens without oversight (and frankly I only see this getting worse in the hands of most Republican presidents) to the NDAA. In short, as must as I distrust the UN, I think that UN authority very well may be a lesser evil than US authority.

And I'd also like to add a brilliant scene, IMO, from F. Paul Wilson's Conspiracies:

Quote:"...But I can't help wondering why these New World Order types should bother with an armed takeover. I mean, considering how nowadays people are slugging away at two and three jobs to make ends meet, how Mr. and Mrs. Average American are working until mid-May every year just to pay their federal income tax, and then after those they got to fork over sales taxes, property taxes, excise taxes, and surcharges, not to mention all the hidden expenses passed on in day-to-day prices jacked up by licenses fees and endless streams of regulations from OSHA and all the other two-bit government regulatory agencies.

"By the time Mr. and Mrs. Citizen are through they've surrendered 75% of their earnings to the bureaucracy. Seems to me the NWO boys have already got you right where they want you."

"No, no, no!" Kenway said, his face reddening as he shook his head. "An armed takeover! That's how it will happen! That's how they'll take away our freedoms and make us slaves, make us property!"

"As I see it, that's pretty much what you already are. If and when this takeover comes, the only difference will be you'll no longer be able to kid yourself that you're not property."

"And he seems especially critical of the Bush family.

Just out of curiosity, do you also agree with Alex Jones on how the government is feminizing males by secretly putting estrogen in our diet to prevent overpopulation (he seems to assume feminine men and gay men are the same thing) and that we gays and lesbians are taking away the children of Christians through CPS?"

yes i know he hates bush

yes Clinton created the laws screwing over families with cps bullshit and liberals are basically in denial he does this or they do and thats why i tend to support some conservatives for one reason

alex jones is crazy in a way

he said he hoped obama would win so chaos would come or something-hes a mental case in some ways
hes mel gibson not on booze but his own craziness -he cant shut up

im against the death penalty

he has a cult following and he likes ron paul and paul is a dope

people i know who like ron paul seem like cold hearted people

i think Romney is best all in all

yes Clinton created the laws screwing over families with cps bullshit and liberals are basically in denial he does this or they do and thats why i tend to support some conservatives for one reason

I can understand what happened on that other website now...but I am not going to bite again. I am instead going to go and find the ignore button because I suspect you pushed alot of people's buttons...much like the talk show hosts that you listen to.

ignore away i dont care

if you like clinton i cant help you at all

The ASFA isn't the fault of gays and lesbians, however.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adoption_an...milies_Act

its probably a flawed law maybe, well meaning by some

i think there are good gays as well as bad gays just as theyre are good straight people and bad ones

Genersis Wrote:Replies are in purple.Confusedmile:

They found... They've found cures... and destroyed them... many times

HollandofFrance Wrote:Normans are were french vikings

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normans

i dont speak swedish

youre saying am i really swedish?

anarchy could never work-someone always want to be in control and people want chiefs i think

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_I_of_England Richard the Lionheart, i think im related to him possibly he was gay

Ah, i mistaked a bit, as the word Norrman in Swedish means Norwegian. Aren't those the people Asterix and Obelix is about? I've heard about them but though it was just some German kind of people.

Kind of, "so your really a Swede?"

Aye... Its in our nature to control and to be controlled, but without the authority its easier to oppose those whose doing wrong, as you can also be wrong, but instead of letting someone govern of whose right and wrong, as who say the law is always right?

Aester Wrote:They found... They've found cures... and destroyed them... many times

And you know this how?
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so