Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello guys 24/London
Hello just joined the site today, I'm 24 from London, I've uploaded a picture to my album on here if you want to have a look.
Always up for a chat so yeah message me if needs be Smile
Everyone had a good xmas?

First, Hello and welcome to Gayspeak. Yea my christmas wasn't too bad, Saw quite a few old friends in the pub which was nice. Didn't get to speak to all of them, but that's fine ^_^ how's your christmas been?

Christmas was ok but a bit boring if I'm honest, I just want everything to get back to normal and then go out and do things Smile

Hello Cexy! Hehe, I really like your member-name, word play is a favorite past-time of mine. My Christmas was quite enjoyable, thanks for asking. Hope you find everything you're looking for here on GS. It's a pretty good community here, from what I've seen (sometimes I forget that I'm still a pretty new member myself).

Thanks for the reply DerJack, glad you had a nice xmas.
Good & I hope once Christmas is over the boards get a bit more busy Smile

You'll find that there's really a large fluctuation just from hour to hour. I went to bed last night when the forum went dead (I was the only one online, literally) and then woke up this morning to lots and lots of replies on top of threads I had posted on. We've got a pretty large coverage of different time-zones going on in this forum.

But hey, just post around, start a new thread about something that's on your mind, and I think you'll be gladly surprised at the responses you'll find over the next few days.

Welcome to Gayspeak, it's a great community site which differs heavily from those other well seedy sites where it's all about sex. I've been on here since July and have made some great friends on here. As for chatting there are many different individuals on here. :-) As for Christmas everything was fine. So welcome :-)

Thanks mrk2010, good I'm glad cos I'm getting quite sick of all the seedyness!

CexCells Wrote:Thanks mrk2010, good I'm glad cos I'm getting quite sick of all the seedyness!

Well you will find little of it on here. Unless we get a troll or some crazy person on here. haha.

mrk2010 Wrote:Well you will find little of it on here. Unless we get a troll or some crazy person on here. haha.

Well I didn't expect there to be none I suppose, just happens.