Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Alex and I'm a huge gay geek
Any other gay geeks in here

Yeah, tons of 'em!! I'm a band geek, a music geek, a nature geek, a paper 'n pencil RPG geek, an anime geek etc. But yeah, there's pretty much someone into everything somewhere on here, just make a post about something in specific and they will flock.... Also welcome to the site, it's a great community.

you name it we all are geeks at something

Hi hi I'm a big bi nerd.

I enjoy Rpgs(p&p type), anime, manga, comics, guns, sci-fi, zombie movies, computers, and drawing.

Soooooooooo I think I'm sort of a geek.Big Grin

Sent from tapatalk

G Day Alex and Welcome...I'm a bit of a technology geek, love my computers and gadgets, and the sooner they invent an iPhone that can pleasure the owner in more ways than one, the better. Also a bit of an earth sciences geek - meteorology and geology.

I guess I qualify. I certainly used to. I've not only played D&D back in 2000-01 (and a little later, along with other RPGs, and that's not counting the LARPs), but I've written D&D fanfics (all my other fanfics are pretty geeky, too). I've kinda gotten away from that in recent years, though (but then until just before I joined this board I'd been EXTREMELY busy for a couple of years raising kids and trying to keep our heads above water, so it's not like I had any real time for things like that).

I recall the moment that I realized I was a geek. I somehow got onto a YouTube vid that someone made up to look like Dark Willow from s6 Buffy fighting Darth Vader. And I replied to someone's comment regarding Force Lightning and why I thought Vader didn't stand a chance against Dark Willow...and immediately after posting I realized what I'd just did and felt even more stunned to realize I was definitely a geek than I did when I realized I was a lesbian. Roflmao

But many lesbians (and bi women) are geeks, though I have no idea why that's so.

Yup plenty of geeks! Welcome to the site Big Grin

Hello Alex welcome to GS .
Heaps of geeks here my son included.Confusedmile:

Pix Wrote:But many lesbians (and bi women) are geeks, though I have no idea why that's so.

Well I've always felt it was a defense mechanism from my younger years. Sorta of a way of camouflaging your sexuality in attempt to go undetected from others. When your a geek you get picked on because your a geek and not because your gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc. Plus being a geek generally decreases your likely hood of romantic entanglements when your younger sooooooooo it's a good way for people who are still confused about their own sexuality to shuffle it to the side for awhile.

At least that's been my experience anyway.

to support my argument I now present you with a cow Cowsleep moo.

Hi Alex welcome to the forum.

Welcome