• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Aaaaa yes
Must be the American English....
I will attempt to make my postings more elementary my dear Watson

There is that one, tiny little sentence though,

The one about I am getting rid of a stain in the loo...Wavey

Hydrocloric acid standing next to the loo....Wavey

I suppose it is a bit of a leap of the imagination to understand that I had already put the acid in the loo (a fair dollop mind), and had left the container next to the loo just in-case the stain did not get removed the first time, so, yes, had I sat down to "get rid of some surplus weight",

I would have had a chemical peel of note :eek:

Oh BTW

You don't Biglaugh

Its not a leap of logic, its a leap of assumption and everyone knows what assumptions do.

Regardless of your flawed logic on the situation I am the winner - of both this inane conversation dealing with acid and the game....:tongue:

Okay boys...I will settle this. Wolf wins! Wolfie

Hi Lalo! Wavey
Nice to have you loping around
Duckkie

I tried to go to bed earlier but only woke up 3 hours later...

I win tonight

And I in the mid-day

Silly wabbit, wins are for Elves.

You are so right
Elves do whine a lot, especially about spelling

But yes, I do bow my head in shame, secrete and secret are two very different things, thank you for pointing that out to me,

I promise not to make that mistake again...

sorry

Cute-kitten-sorry

But I did use the american spell check :tongue:

Lets face the hard cold realities here. The only way I will allow you to win is if you spend another whole day on scaffolding, get all hot,grimy and sweaty then post pictures to my email address of you in such a state.

Until then, I win.

Well, you just going to have to wait,
the bottom bearing housing has been re-furbished and I have to re-assemble it to the crane, then the crane to the pillar.

On the up-side, I was thinking about you all day today, and ditto for tomorrow.

I filled 20 000 ampules today, and plan to do the same tomorrow with the matching muti (one half of the concoction goes into 1 ampule, and the other half in the other ampule).

Ampules-----Bow-------Ampules-------Bow Biglaugh

So, the scaffolding / crane / hot /sweaty / dirty thingie is planned for Thursday, provided you can get Andy to sort out why I can't post photo's.

But, I will keep you updated here on last to post :biggrin: :biggrin: