Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lolwut how did I get here?
Hi all, this is my first forum and I'm excited to see how it goes!
I'm a bi 20 year old and am currently enrolled as a music student.

Greetings from Tuscaloosa, AL!

Welcome Mutedlogic!!! I dunno how you got here either, but I at least hope it was a good trip! Hope you find all that your looking for on this site... there's a great group of guys and gals here open to answer any questions you want to ask and interested to see what you have to say. So start poking around and enjoy your times!!

A MUSIC STUDENT!!! Where do you study, what do you play, tell me EVERYTHING!

Haha I'm a violist and am currently studying with an awesome professor at the University of Alabama. I'm actually not a performance major, but am rather a music therapy student, which entails that I take both performance level courses as well as classes about cognitive/behavioral/developmental disorders and stuff like that. As well as viola, I also get to take lessons in piano, guitar, and soon to be voice. I have to take 4 semesters of theory as well as a music history sequence, both of which I'm close to finishing. I'm currently preparing for my sophomore qualifying and getting ready to possibly begin working in a hospital soon. I assume you are a music student as well?

mutedlogic Wrote:Haha I'm a violist and am currently studying with an awesome professor at the University of Alabama. I'm actually not a performance major, but am rather a music therapy student, which entails that I take both performance level courses as well as classes about cognitive/behavioral/developmental disorders and stuff like that. As well as viola, I also get to take lessons in piano, guitar, and soon to be voice. I have to take 4 semesters of theory as well as a music history sequence, both of which I'm close to finishing. I'm currently preparing for my sophomore qualifying and getting ready to possibly begin working in a hospital soon. I assume you are a music student as well?

Very nice. I have known a few people to go into art therapy. I even spent sometime doing writing therapy with troubled teens. Good for you and welcome to gay speak.

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

Reason: Making Incomprehensible/Nonsensical Posts
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Welcome to GS good sir :-)

WelcomeWelcome

G Day Mutedlogic, I hope your first experience on a forum will be a pleasant one Wink

hello and welcome to gay speakj,
Hope you enjoy your time here its a fab friendly forum Smile