Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idk
So his mother is in the hospital as of thursday I think. SO ever since then, we have not spoken much. He told me that he has to go back to his parents house to take of his dad and back to his job which is roughly about an hr. Now when he is normally busy he texts me within a few hrs and such, but ever since his mom being in the hospital, he has been a bit distant.

I do not know if he is trying to tell me to get lost and move on or that IDK.

I want him to know that he doesn't need to be doing this to me, that I know he is going through a lot and being stresses and overly work since he is retail. But I tried but he never responds to my text. I do not want to just move on, I feel so happy and free when I'm around him. I just wan tot to know why he is being distant. IDK how I am ever going to know if he doesn't talk to me.

Don't do anything rash right now, let him have his space with his mom and dad. Just texted him and let him know that you will be there for him when he needs it. I don't know if anything happened before this all had started if not then I don't think you should be worried about anything.

But I don't understand why he can't just talk. Like I understand he is going through some things but that doesn't mean to cut off ppl in ur life. It doesn't make sense. When his dad and best friend were in the hospotial he still texted me and spoke w/me. What makes this situation do diff?

Alwaysconfused Wrote:So his mother is in the hospital as of thursday I think. SO ever since then, we have not spoken much.
I want him to know that he doesn't need to be doing this to me, that I know he is going through a lot and being stresses and overly work since he is retail. But I tried but he never responds to my text. I do not want to just move on, I feel so happy and free when I'm around him. I just wan tot to know why he is being distant. IDK how I am ever going to know if he doesn't talk to me.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]
And there you've got it he's going through a stressful time, the last thing he needs is your insecurity, try to text him asking how is his mother, how long will she be in, is she comfortable, does she need anything, but please stop laying your problems on him he may respond better than you may think. Remember relationships are not all about me, me, me...
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

With all the stress he is going through right now , it may be a good idea for you to let him know that you are there for him, but be less demanding of his attention.

What ever you do , do not let your imagination run rapid on the negative side. Wink

maybe he fallen back into "family" mode and dosnt realize his family wants to (or should) blend his personal live into their big picture. Give him some space but dont loose tack of him.