Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 6 (71 - 80)
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 6 (71 - 80)

Taken from http://www.marcandangel.com/

Question 71 - 80

71. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
72. Is there such a thing as perfect?
73. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
74. What does it mean to be human?
75. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?
76. What do you love most about yourself?
77. Where would you most like to go and why?
78. Is it more important to do what you love or to love what you are doing?
79. What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now?
80. What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Questions:

Part 1 (01 - 30)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=152526#post152526

Part 2 (31 - 40)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=19140

Part 3 (41 - 50)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=19175

Part 4 (51-60)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=19207

Part 5 (61-70)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=19223

71. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?

I just want people to remember me as Mr. Nice Guy. That is all.

No. There is always a flaw in each one of us. Big or small. But I always believe in giving your best when you want to accomplish something.

Almost everything by now. I think I began to take charge of my own life when I decided to lose weight. That was around 2005.

Flawed but perfectible (to an extent), wise but foolish, diverse but unique and filled with joy and pain.

75. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?

Tough question but the best answer that I can give is ignorance and also without a heart.

My stubbornness, I do not know how to give up and quit. My naive side, it's innocence but stupid and amusing. My kindness, I'm too nice that even I roll my eyes at myself.

Mauritius? Maldives? Mauritius? Maldives? I just want to take a break and sleep on a hammock for a few hours under a blue sky.

But another answer? Australia! I would like to attend Mega Jam dance class by Luis Pinto and Jasmine Meakin. That would be awesome.

To do what I love. Life is too short and unpredictable.

Running a successful business that is based upon things that I truly love. Have a loving boyfriend who loves and accepts me as who I am with flaws and all. Taking care of my parents. Spoil them. Oh, oh I have a hammock in my garden.

I had flatulence and then nonstop stomach ache on my second day after surgery in hospital. It happened because I wasn't allowed to eat for a day and a half.

Anyway I wasn't able to go to the rest room to clean myself as my body was attached with a lot of tubes. It was my parents who helped to clean the mess I made. I almost wanted to cry. I couldn't find words to say thank you and how much grateful I am to have them as my parents.

I always appreciate my parents but I learn to appreciate them more after that.

That I lived honestly. I was authentic; genuine and real.

Yes. In nature.

I have made conscious choices that have put me right here today.

To be self aware and aware of others. These are good manners.

Fear.

My appreciation for authenticity. Accept no substitute.

I am always on the go! But Italy is always close to my heart.

It's more important to do WHO you love.
Smile

Pretty much the same, with any luck. But hopefully coming home to a loving partner.

Almost 20 years ago, I visited the town I'm currently living in while on vacation. I was exploring it while considering a relocation. I was at dinner with another guy I met at the youth hostel where I was staying. He was biking cross country. We both must have looked tired and poor. A local woman chatted with us about our activities and when she left, unbeknownst to us, she bought our dinners! What a great first impression I had of this city and I've always tried to return the favor to new comers over the years.

Smile

Damn...these questions are getting more difficult!

I was true to myself despite having every reason not to be.

Yes...nature is perfect

I was fortunate enough to have a series of events in my mid 20s that shook me to the core and challenged me to let go...really scary and I fought alot but in the end...I did it. Excellent choice. So...I took alot of care to control everything pre 25...post 25...almost the opposite. It is a great freedom.

I think we are the third plane of seven planes of existence...the Man vs God plane...when humans learn not to try to BE God and let go of their ego and embrace humility and eventually evolve. I think the human journey is about learning and evolving over many lifetimes from a lower plane of existence to a higher one.

Yes...because I think the self is the worst enemy anyone has.

My individuality.

South America...always been drawn there.

I am not seeing a distinction between the two...so both or either one:biggrin:

I am usually in the moment to the degree that I am not able to imagine that far ahead.

I had a really abusive relationship at one point in my life and the guy had completely worn me down emotionally...he tried physical abuse but I wouldn't put up with it so he settled on psychological and emotional abuse that seems harmless on the surface but it does alot of damage. During this time...I was struggling and thought I was hiding it as I didn't tell anyone but one of my aerobics instructors at the gym must have seen something and she would play these songs about standing up and having strength and dedicate them to me...and I felt her compassion and I was really grateful to her because she helped me alot.

that I always tried my best to respect others, and made sure I tried not to hurt anyone.

Nope! An unattainable goal.

Wow, I'm not sure. To some degree, I'm sure, but not 100%.

To learn from your mistakes and move on, and learn to deal with others.

75. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is
different from what is in your own heart?

Nothing. I think most "enemies" start from understandings, not differences.

My humor.

Not sure. I do like to travel, but not sure if there's "one" place I'd like to go most.

Love what you are doing, as I don't think most people do what they love.

household chores with my man.

My mother gave me a gift one Easter, of a photo album full of old pics of family and friends.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!