Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm new
Councilskivvy Wrote:Hi, I have what a bit of problem. I recently moved into a flat where my roommate who I've known for a while is gay, and we have always got on. A week ago, I had a huge row my g/friend and she stormed off, saying it's over. I was angry and upset, so me and my flat mate went out drinking, when we got home, we both said we weren't tired and sat up chatting and watching TV, next thing I know we were kissing and then we had the most amazing sex, now yes I had a few pints but was no where near being drunk. The thing is I’m not sure how it happened, but I’m fairly sure I am the one who started things.

I don't know what came over me, next day my girlfriend came round and we made up. The thing is whilst I love her, since that night I am starting to find my attraction to her diminishing; to the point I told we needed a break whilst I clear my head. If I’m totally honest actually it's more like my attraction to all women has diminished; and I have found my myself eyeing up guys, What’s going on help?

Hiya,
By sounds of it it could be a guilt trip.. When having rows with partners unless you forgive and forget and build bridges which requires both parties getting envoled you tend to find that the love that was there ceases to exist.. However this thing with the guy.. Having argued with your girlfriend he shouldnt have taken the oppetunity on this to make ya get into bed with him because you had a row with ya girlfriend he should have made ya need a hug or something... However needing the urge now for the guy having experienced it for the first time can be craving for more.. Let your mind clear first before deciding whether to eye up guys or not as it may be a temporarily feeling your experiencing in a state of confusion over your current relationship

Kindest regards and best wishes

Zeon X

Messages In This Thread
Hi I'm new - by Councilskivvy - 10-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Hi I'm new - by sparky71 - 10-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Hi I'm new - by zeon - 10-29-2008, 12:09 AM
Hi I'm new - by Phil - 10-29-2008, 12:47 AM
Hi I'm new - by XRIMO - 10-29-2008, 02:06 AM
Hi I'm new - by Shadow - 10-29-2008, 09:35 AM