Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long distance love...
Hello there... I have a problem and I need some advice... so.. for the last four months i had a relationship with a really nice guy... he fell in love with me from the first moment he saw me, he said so, at first I didn't want to let myself to feel something else because I knew from the very first time that we met that he will leave the country in 4 months... after his confessions and tears and texting - calling everyday I couldn't keep my feelings so i fell for him as well... in these four months we both felt things we did things that we never did with anybody else before as we confessed to each other... it was true love... so he left... so far away... that's almost impossible to travel there time to time... he will come back in 8 months... and we said that till then we're not gonna see other people because of our feelings... it's been more than two weeks that he left and we still talking everyday... he said that he wants to live the rest of his life with me... that he really loves me and that i mean a lot to him... he asked me to leave my country and follow him... my question is... we said that we're not gonna see other people until he comes back... can i trust in him?? i know that i'm willing to do so but i have doubts about him... he keeps saying that he's really not gonna do anything sexual with other guys but when he left before going to his country he made a few stops in others and in one of those he created a profile on a gay dating site... when i asked him why he did so he said that he didn't know why and that he didn't meet anybody... and it was like 3 days after we separated... i want to believe him... i know that he loves me... but i don't know if he'll keep his promise... is it too much to ask him to wait for 8 months when we'll be together again?? anyone experienced something similar here?? please reply to me....

Messages In This Thread
Long distance love... - by ulissesgr - 08-20-2012, 01:23 AM
Long distance love... - by Rainbowmum - 08-28-2012, 02:53 AM
Long distance love... - by Blue - 08-28-2012, 04:12 AM
Long distance love... - by watkins - 09-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Long distance love... - by Bowyn Aerrow - 09-13-2012, 07:44 PM