Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this guy like me? How do I show him I do?
Ok so basically I started seeing this guy as just a hookup type thing, I would go to his house and just have some fun, Then I started staying the night at his house. We have developed a friendship since and talk to each other somewhat often. He has talked me into coming out to some of my family and in general has helped me alot with some emotional things concerning being gay. I really really like him alot (maybe even love) and want a relationship with him or for us to do more things together.

We have talked before about the relationship thing and he says he doesnt think a relationship is a good idea, I agreed because I didn't really know what I wanted then, I see now that I really like him. But I still go over his house and stay the night 1-2 times a week when we have time. We have a great time, talking, cuddling ect. He calls me baby and it seems like he likes me also, but he is a hard guy to read, and cant tell what he is feeling. But he has said this exactly "I think a relationship is out of the question."

My question is how do I show him that I love him? Does he like me you think or is it just sex to him? I try to show interests in everything he does, ask him if he needs anything, and text him to just say hi/goodnight or whatever. This is the first guy I have really liked alot and not sure how to express myself to him. I can provide more details if needed..Thanks in advance

Edit: Also I dont know if I should just be straight forward and say I love him, I dont want to lose him by being "obsessive or clingy"and push him away. If a relationship doesnt work I still want him to be my friend. I have told him in detail about how much I really like him and how much he has helped, and thats when we briefly talked about a relationship and agreed that we shouldn't

Messages In This Thread
Does this guy like me? How do I show him I do? - by Avgdaytonguy - 08-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Does this guy like me? How do I show him I do? - by Blue - 08-28-2012, 07:04 PM
Does this guy like me? How do I show him I do? - by Avgdaytonguy - 08-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Does this guy like me? How do I show him I do? - by Blue - 08-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Does this guy like me? How do I show him I do? - by Bowyn Aerrow - 08-28-2012, 08:31 PM
Does this guy like me? How do I show him I do? - by Avgdaytonguy - 08-28-2012, 10:50 PM
Does this guy like me? How do I show him I do? - by pellaz - 08-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Does this guy like me? How do I show him I do? - by Avgdaytonguy - 08-28-2012, 11:41 PM