Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good
Hello all,
I want to get something off my mind and it will be long winded so please bear with me... Today i am beginning life as nothing more than a mere peasant.. What is now my ex is offically apparently moving up north and leaving me with something that will eventually destroy me if im not careful... l dont know whether it will mean i come out the other side in one piece or not but i need somewhere to say what i want to put my story somewhere incase someone is wanting to trace something on me...

Back in 2005 i found this wonderful guy sitting in a bar with only a bag of clothes beside him drinking a pint of carling... l spent my evening talking to this guy and ended up going back to his small crap rented room for the most heart warming moments which made me feel like something id not felt like a long time... We spent our first night of our new relationship sitting on Brighton beach in the freezing cold beside the pier cuddling up not giving a shit to what lied in our ways we both felt estatic and he gasped as i grabbed his hand and i noticed his cuts where his ex had beaten him up.. l was informed he had to return to Derby to collect his last paycheck so when that day came he gave me his last polo which i wore with pride on my necklace and kept it there until he came back... Admittedly it went green but i didnt care i felt my love grow stronger and then got the call he needed to be collected urgently his ex was attacking him so i stopped what i was doing hopped in the car and drove til 3am looking for him when i found him and dedicated celine deions I DROVE ALL NIGHT to him as our song... Despite getting stopped by the police for putting rear fog light on at them when they flashed me for doing 65 in a 70 at 2am..

l thought to myself this guy is wonderful and our first christmas together i bought him an xbox and hid it all around the car and as i drove to leicester to meet his mum and family for the first time i spent many moments laughing at him trying to find something in obvious and not so obvious places.. l laughed at the way he couldnt hold in the pee moments and urinated in a cup we had on floor and wound the window down and threw it out and the force of 70 mph gusts from driving threw it straight back in his face to which i replied "Now thats what u call taking the piss". l remember how he played madonna more times than i can count til i threw the bitch out the window...

When it came to him leaving that property i found him somewhere to live right away and we spent five years there... We both got jobs and built our lives from nothing... l spent many times playing april fool jokes on him from cling filming the toilet seat to tying the bedroom door to the other lodgers door... l remember how i helped and supported him when he got raped by two guys on a night out and how i got him some professional help. l used to laugh at the way he would tell me how his always wanted a laptop and never had one so one day i picked him up from work and took him to the store and said... babe i need to get a wire for my pc its not working right..." Whilst i was looking for this imagenary wire he was looking at the laptops and i told him so which ones u looking at? He pointed out some and i dropped the hidden suprise by letting him know that whatever one he wanted... He could have to which he said we cant afford it... I used to say we are in debt and might as well enjoy being in debt it isnt a big amount to pay each month...

l spent the months paying it off and our following valentines day i bought him a bike and got a 20ft chain and 20 padlocks.. Each key had a riddle attached and upon solving the small riddle u found a key.. The last one was based on sport and was a anagram of ski's em.. I got a kiss of him and passed the final small key into his mouth from mine and said there u go u completed the challenge.. I laughed and loved the way he bought me a dog for my 22nd birthday and i laughed at the endless moments we spent with her out and about... *(see next post below)

Messages In This Thread
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by zeon - 08-30-2012, 08:42 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by zeon - 08-30-2012, 08:57 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by Bowyn Aerrow - 08-30-2012, 09:10 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by Blue - 08-30-2012, 09:32 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by pellaz - 08-30-2012, 09:32 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by zeon - 08-30-2012, 09:45 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by Blue - 08-30-2012, 10:34 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by zeon - 08-30-2012, 10:53 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by Blue - 08-30-2012, 11:14 PM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by GossamerMoon - 08-31-2012, 02:39 AM
A thing nightmares are made of..... not good - by WaltHitman - 08-31-2012, 09:10 PM