Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relantionship vs distance vs masturbating
Hello guys, long time no see!
This time too I am asking your help for one of my best friend who is very worried. He knows I read the forums and asked me for your (experts) advice. Here I go:
(My friend will be called Z and his boyfriends will be called U.)
”Z and U met online, and besides the many things they had in common, there was another important thing who they both like to do: virtual sex/masturbating with each other. Z tell me that they were friends for 4 months, and every day they would talk on the phone, Yahoo/Skype, and every day they would play with each other on Skype or via phone. Both of them enjoyed masturbating while watching the other one. After 4 months, they met in person and became a couple from that moment. Z tell me it was a love at first sight, and both agree to be a couple. Everything went super OK in the next months, they spent hours and hours talking, joking, making plans for future, etc. and playing with each other. Monthly they would met in person and everything was so great and OK.

Everything went Ok until after another 4 months Z got sick and a whole month he could not ”play” virtually with U, because of his condition. After that month of ilness, Z started to seldom the ”plays” with U because of the phisic extenuation from work and because he did not like it to do it daily, but they agree that U could play with himself watching their movies, or online movies, but no cam2cam or another living person.

U did not liked this situation, and tried to explain it to Z that he feels uncomfortable to play with himself instead of playing together like they did if before (daily). They would play together like once a week. Z tell me that besides work extenuation he does not feels to play virtually because he enjoys a lot when they play in person, live.

I know both of them, and they are a model couple for me, because they are really madly inlove one for the other. They are together for a year and a month, and they are getting along so well.

The main purpose Z asked you for help is regarding U's needs to play virtually with Z; Z tells me that in the past month he did not felt to play virtually at all, and does not find satisfaction in an online masturbation. U attracts him sexually and they have great sex when they meet in person. ”

What is your opinin or/and advice for my friend?
Thank you for your answers.

Messages In This Thread
Relantionship vs distance vs masturbating - by edkrfv - 09-02-2012, 07:10 AM
Relantionship vs distance vs masturbating - by princealbertofb - 09-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Relantionship vs distance vs masturbating - by Blue - 09-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Relantionship vs distance vs masturbating - by Rainbowmum - 09-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Relantionship vs distance vs masturbating - by edkrfv - 09-03-2012, 08:27 PM