Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he still reply my text?
Hey guys~

I need help getting an answer from this guy's behaviours...

I dated this guy for about 2 weeks in August. I really like him and I thought we were going well. We texted each other a lot and very frequently. After our last date, he suddenly stopped responding. I texted him the next day and his responses became infrequent and shallow (ie: one word response / one line response). I asked him if he's free on my days off, he replied saying he's busy the rest of the week...

So I took the hint that he's not interested anymore. I logged onto my online dating profile (we met online) and realized he has blocked me from seeing his profile. Kinda bummed out cux I really want to develop something with him.

Contemplated for a week (we didn't talk to each other at all) and realized it wouldn't be a bad idea to have him as a friend cux I really think he has a good head on his shoulder and a well-rounded nice guy. I texted him saying how he's doing and if he's interested to be friends and just hang out some time. He replied yeah let's be friends and said sorry for not messaging me, that he didn't really feel a strong connection with me. So I said I understand but I'm glad we could be friends...and I left it at that...

After the long weekend, I texted him again asking how was his long weekend and did he have fun...which he did. Then I asked if he's free this week to hang out, he said he's going on a trip for the rest of the week...which was fine...
Until when I just saw him on Grindr...clearly did not go on a trip...

Now my question is...why lie? Why does he still respond to my text? If he simply stops replying to my message, I would easily take the hint that he doesn't even want to be friends...in which he agreed to be...

What is he thinking?

Messages In This Thread
Why does he still reply my text? - by invis85 - 09-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Why does he still reply my text? - by pellaz - 09-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Why does he still reply my text? - by Blue - 09-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Why does he still reply my text? - by dfiant - 09-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Why does he still reply my text? - by Bowyn Aerrow - 09-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Why does he still reply my text? - by invis85 - 09-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Why does he still reply my text? - by Blue - 09-06-2012, 04:53 PM