Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so,here goes
the reality of just how lonely i am has finally set in. doesn't help that i live in a house where i feel completely out of place and unaccepted.i was invited here by mom, to finish up my education. so i naturally agreed at first it was alright she got me a job where she was working. shortly after that it slowly started to go down hill. she would drain me completely of all money. not to mention when i got fired i was set up. she knew it and she chose not to back me up. shortly after to make it worse when i went to turn in my uniform and pickup my last check. when i got home she was hell bent on getting all of my measly last check and which she did. then to make matters worse when i got fired she wanted to keep it all hush hush no to let my stepfather know. I'm assuming mainly it was to cover her ass. so then i have to deal with this guy going around behind my back asking my brothers and mom things. about me so he can find an excuse to kick me out. after a couple of months of dealing with things. finally got back in school in the spring. it was fine until i failed a test.
all i had to do was retake it. so i told my mom once again she told me not to tell my step father and she would let me borrow money to retake it. she lied to me all summer long promising that she would loan me money she never came through she's been doing this to me since i was a child. needless to say i never got to retake the test shit, I'm not even enrolled right now.

Messages In This Thread
so,here goes - by ReDsNoW - 09-27-2012, 07:27 AM
so,here goes - by gavjg - 09-27-2012, 11:08 AM
so,here goes - by watkins - 09-27-2012, 11:22 AM
so,here goes - by lizzielee - 09-27-2012, 11:40 AM
so,here goes - by pellaz - 09-27-2012, 03:05 PM
so,here goes - by Blue - 09-27-2012, 05:06 PM
so,here goes - by ceez - 09-27-2012, 05:09 PM
so,here goes - by Bowyn Aerrow - 09-27-2012, 06:38 PM
so,here goes - by Rainbowmum - 09-27-2012, 10:46 PM