Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new gym buddies??
hello all!

my BF and i have known each other for about 8 months now but started seriously dating two months ago. we've had our ups and downs but for the past few weeks all was great. whenever we have free time from work we are usually together and i either sleep at his house or he at mine (two or three times a week). despite these past few misunderstandings, we both feel we really like each other so that drew us together time and again, though.

anyhow, ive met most of his friends now either in person or by name, and ive introduced him to some of mine.

last night i slept at his house and today we spent the day together. he usually goes to a gym close to his place in the evenings at which time i take the opportunity to take care of stuff back home - and we usually meet up afterwards for dinner, a drink or what not. when he comes to sleep over at my place, he decides to go to a gym nearby since its part of the same brand of gyms he is a member of; and then he comes to my house.

so, today as he prepared to go to gym and me back to my house, i asked him if he would come sleep over afterwards. in a way he let me know that he wanted to sleep at his house tonight and be alone with his thoughts - he is a bit stressed from work and has other professional concerns i am aware of. so i was glad to give him the space he needed and didnt think twice about it.

yet, when we left his building he said he was going to the gym near my house because "*his* gym would be full of people and his gym partner (one of his friends) didnt reply to his message earlier about going.

at that point i ask him if he was going to go all the way to my neighbourhood and dont stay at home. i thought that was weird... so he replied saying he would call me when he left the gym.

he didnt call.

but i did, much later knowing the gym had closed by then hours ago. he told me he was at his house with "friends" having dinner (didnt mention any names) and when i told him he hadnt called he said "sorry ya they brought me back (from the gym) home and i completely forgot".

1. he never 'forgets to call' - in fact, he seeks me far more than i do him.
2. who on earth are these "friends"? and from my neighborhood's gym??

anyhow, my head alarms are ringing non stop. any ideas? am i being too paranoid?

Messages In This Thread
new gym buddies?? - by Aeneas - 10-25-2012, 04:51 AM
new gym buddies?? - by Rainbowmum - 10-25-2012, 06:48 AM
new gym buddies?? - by princealbertofb - 10-25-2012, 05:42 PM
new gym buddies?? - by Aeneas - 10-26-2012, 10:36 PM
new gym buddies?? - by Aeneas - 10-27-2012, 12:54 AM
new gym buddies?? - by Counselor - 10-27-2012, 04:35 PM
new gym buddies?? - by lizzielee - 10-29-2012, 01:45 PM
new gym buddies?? - by pellaz - 10-29-2012, 03:38 PM
new gym buddies?? - by MikeMG - 12-06-2012, 09:37 PM
new gym buddies?? - by posterpicture - 12-14-2012, 10:48 PM
new gym buddies?? - by leer - 01-09-2013, 03:48 PM