Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousin Crush. I need some advice. I don't know what to think or feel!
So, for a number of years I've had a serious attraction to my male cousin (that I've kept to myself). Growing up I felt something was wrong with me because of it. He and I grew up together and have remained close and are both now in our mid 20's. He'll be married this year to a great girl.

Well shortly after we moved in together my cousin (who is straight) would make little gestures towards me like if he's walking around the house in his underwear and if his penis fall out of his boxers he'll rub it on me, he'll grab my ass, grab me between my legs, or wrestle me to the ground for whatever reason he sees fit. His reasons behind this are usually "I'm the alpha male" or "they (my balls) belong to him."

Well this has been going on for a long ass time, and the other day while I was using the bath room he came in in his underwear and a shit. I commented on the fact that his underwear were comming apart (due to his bluge) and he proceded to pull his balls out and we end up having a discussion about his "package."

Well at this point I get a good feel and we start talking about sex. So for 20 or so minutes we talk about some girl he wants to bang while the entire time Im feeling his goods. I actually tried to see if I could give him an erection by touching him (he didn't get one). I didn't attempt to give him oral or anything, but did ask him to close his eyes during.
I guess my curiosity got the best of me.

He knows that I'm gay and he's felt me up many times so I suppose I didn't see any problem with this. Afterward, my cousin is distant and feels that I've done something wrong. I'm confused for obvious reasons and don't know how to feel. Please someone! I'm usually good at thinking things through, but I'm stuck on this one.

Messages In This Thread
Cousin Crush. I need some advice. I don't know what to think or feel! - by boyinbootz - 01-16-2014, 11:21 AM