Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere!
I was at his place like usual, and he acted a bit weird the last time I was there, as I posted before... But today was a whole another level!

He kept switching from chair to bed until it got dark and he decided to lay there with me, and then asked me to look for restaurants on my phone (because I had put my laptop away, and we were just laying there), and he kept putting his head around my arm. Then we went for dinner, had a good time like we always did, and then went back to his place.

When we got there, he asked me to put a movie on Apple TV (even though my brother had already called me to go home) while he went to his room. He then came back with a box of straw cigarettes and lit one up, saying we should share it. Then he told me to try to catch the smoke from his mouth... I didn't know what to say, so I tried to get it from a certain distance (trying as hard as I could to hold myself), and he said he was getting high (I didn't feel a thing!!) and laid his head on my lap for a while.

Then he got up and asked me if I was feeling as hot as he was... I was dumb enough to say no. He then went to his room and laid there in the dark. I went after him, told him to go back and he said no (his room has hotter, I swear), so I took the box of cigarettes and the lighter and joined him. While we were there, he mentioned he unknowingly went to a LGBT party with his friends and a man hit on him... But he had already mentioned this party to me, but he didn't say any of these details, even though he already knew I had been approached by guys before at the time.

I then asked him his reaction and stuff, told him I had accepted I'm into both sexes and then he told me he wasn't honest with me and that he had his own doubts. And before I could say anything else, he kissed me. I was in shock, but we talked about this for a minute of two and then he kissed me again. This time, he put his hand under my t-shirt, feeling my body... Then we talked for another minute, he apologized for doing that all of a sudden.

Then I said I could make us even, and kissed him. He kissed my neck, I kissed his and took a small bite Wink and he was holding me like he didn't really want to let go. He then put his hand on my dick and said his was hard too. Dude, all that after three kisses?? HOLD ON!

Then we went to his living room, talked about how we were feeling about this. He said he was a bit scared about what people would say (even though he made me SWEAR I wasn't going to tell anyone), and that he had plans for his life that didn't include this and that he felt bad for what happened, but not regret... He actually seemed like he wasn't able to say what he meant with the right words.

I faked a call from my brother and said I had to leave. He asked me to spend the night, I said I couldn't (true, true! but I wanted more!) so he asked me to stay a bit longer. I did, we talked about this a bit more, I said I had to leave again and he walked with me to the door. He tried for a handshake, I went for a kiss and he hugged me. But he gave in.

I still don't know where this is going, but I want more... He said we should only talk about this when we're both ready for it, and that we shouldn't act weird in college. But what should I do to keep this going??

Messages In This Thread
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere! - by Bravo - 03-07-2014, 03:08 AM
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere! - by MisterTinkles - 03-07-2014, 03:14 AM
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere! - by Kackerlacka - 03-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere! - by Bravo - 03-07-2014, 04:19 AM
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere! - by Kackerlacka - 03-07-2014, 04:27 AM
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere! - by Woollyhats - 03-07-2014, 05:06 AM
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere! - by Bravo - 03-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere! - by Woollyhats - 03-08-2014, 07:14 AM
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere! - by Bravo - 03-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere! - by Bowyn Aerrow - 03-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Hmm. I think we're getting somewhere! - by southbiochem - 03-08-2014, 10:40 PM