Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindsay Lohan anger after police chief says she has "gone gay"
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/lindsaylohan.jpg[/img2]Lindsay Lohan has hit out at the Los Angeles police chief after he said she had "gone gay."

Chief William Bratton made the remark while explaining why he does support a crackdown on the paparazzi.

"If you notice, since Britney started wearing clothes and behaving, Paris is out of town not bothering anybody, thank God, and evidently, Lindsay Lohan has gone gay, we don't seem to have much of an issue," Bratton told LA news channel KNBC.

"Police chiefs shouldn't get involved in everyone else's business when it comes to their personal life. It's inappropriate," Lohan said in a video filmed by paparazzi and posted on celebrity website TMZ.

Ms Lohan has been romantically linked with DJ Samantha Ronson, sister of producer Mark Ronson, though her publicist has previously denied that they are in a relationship.

They were spotted kissing in May at one of P Diddy's yacht parties in Cannes.

The two have been friends for years and it is said the pair got exceptionally close during Lohan's stint at rehab last year.

At her 22nd birthday party in July the Herbie: Fully Loaded actress came clean about the lady in her life saying: "I just wanna live a healthy happy year, continue on the path I’ve been on and be with the person I care about."
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Messages In This Thread
Lindsay Lohan anger after police chief says she has "gone gay" - by andy - 08-04-2008, 02:04 PM