Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everybody ,I plan to open a E-store to sell the items..
Dear everybody,
I plan to create a E-store online ( E-commerce) to sell the items .The caterogies of item I'll sell is:
  1. Foods ( Specialities )- safe food with the original taste !
  2. Handy items ( made by hand 100% , original & good looking !)
  3. Fashion Items. ( brands new , with Tag ).
  4. Tonics , medicines ( for the diet weight-loss, skin care , multivitamin, physiology tonic, anti-senile...)
Confusedmile: Price : low price . From about 3.00 GBP / 1 product.
Confusedmile: Discount : 3.00-10.00% for all bills
I'll use AlertPay Verified to make the payment method for all buyers, Buyers can use Visa/Master or Amex card to pay directly. Verified by VISA.
Confusedmile: Shipping by Post Office Service, low fee.
Pay by GBP .
Confusedmile: Sale-off : Yes , I have the sale-off programme for all buyers in the weekend , the Christmast , the Valentine day or the New Year
Confusedmile: Money-Back ( Chargeback ) : Yes , buyers can receive their payment if they aren't satisfied with the quality of the items they bought. ( within 1 mooth).
Confusedmile: Customer Susport :The place to receive of all opinions , ideas of customers and reply for them in the soon time.
Confusedmile: Forum : The place that everybody can meet with each other , can poat all of their ideas , opinions about the buying the items on my web , outsite that , they can make friend or share their problems with each other.
---------------Confusedmile: Laugh ------------------------------------
And now, I need to receive and know your opinions about the following problems :
  1. Caterogies of Items.Confusedmile:
  2. Payment method ( AlertPay Verified)Wink
  3. Shipping method ( via Post Office Service ,with the low fee)Confusedmile:
  4. Chargeback ( Money Back ) programme.Wink
  5. Customer support center.Confusedmile:
  6. Price & Discount rate.Wink
I hope that I'll receive your kindly opinions , ideas in order to I can know before opening my E-store online and begin to business.
Waitting for your kindly opinions. Thank you very much.Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Laugh
Me : Phuclee02 Confusedmile:

Messages In This Thread
Hi everybody ,I plan to open a E-store to sell the items.. - by phuclee02 - 08-26-2008, 08:04 AM
Hi everybody ,I plan to open a E-store to sell the items.. - by spotysocks - 08-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Hi everybody ,I plan to open a E-store to sell the items.. - by spotysocks - 08-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi everybody ,I plan to open a E-store to sell the items.. - by spotysocks - 08-27-2008, 12:05 PM