Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AM A GRAN? ANAGRAM (actually it's something else, it's INITIALS)
I think the old acronyms thread is buried way below tonnes of other stuff so we're going to start the game anew... I hope Bookworm, Matty7, and new (inspired) poster will help me keep this alive along with other word minded people....

So here's how it goes.
Someone posts a word and waits for the next poster to define that word using the letters of the word as initials for his definition. This can sometimes look like a Haiku, which is great.
For example:

WORD

Without
Order,
Reading
Delicate.

So the first word I'd like you to work with is :

E.N.T.R.Y.

Good luck! I needed to edit this to add that the person making a suggested acronymic definition then suggests a new word to work from. Thank you...

Messages In This Thread
AM A GRAN? ANAGRAM (actually it's something else, it's INITIALS) - by princealbertofb - 09-28-2014, 09:19 PM
AM A GRAN? ANAGRAM (actually it's something else, it's INITIALS) - by princealbertofb - 09-28-2014, 09:25 PM
AM A GRAN? ANAGRAM (actually it's something else, it's INITIALS) - by princealbertofb - 09-28-2014, 09:36 PM
AM A GRAN? ANAGRAM (actually it's something else, it's INITIALS) - by princealbertofb - 10-07-2014, 03:15 PM
AM A GRAN? ANAGRAM (actually it's something else, it's INITIALS) - by princealbertofb - 10-07-2014, 03:21 PM
AM A GRAN? ANAGRAM (actually it's something else, it's INITIALS) - by princealbertofb - 10-11-2014, 08:08 PM
AM A GRAN? ANAGRAM (actually it's something else, it's INITIALS) - by princealbertofb - 10-21-2014, 01:17 AM