Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to forget My ex?
Hiya hunni,
Sorry to hear about your ex cheating on you.. When people cheat on partners it can take some time for the heart and mind to mend.. I had this done to me 5 years ago when i gave up my life in Brighton i.e getting rid of everything i owned and moved to inverness in north scotland about 700 miles away to be with a fella who id met online met a few times spoken to loads on the phone and fallen for.. Well after two weeks it went a bit pear shaped as he confessed he had another fella from up there and i was then trying to get back to Brighton with no cash but thats another story.. Throughout my 15 months of depression after the relationship ceased i was told a few things.. Some were "the best way to get over a man is to get right under another" but the main one i beleived in and still stand by today is

"Do you love him enough to let him go?"

What this means is your having to accept inside that the love has ceased and no longer in existance with the current relationship.. Karma does happen and even though his hurt you and you may be boiling karma will get him in a different form later on in this life.. My ex got this treatment when the fella he left me for smashed his face in and put him in hospital... By which time i was long gone and back in Brighton.. So i felt justice had been done despite not agreeing to it karma chose it as his destiny.. Try to forget about him babes and enjoy the single life your leading... Hey least you can get out there get laid and loads more and non of that hanky panky hiccups/domestics people have in relationships.. Also dont seek out love.. Grow to love yourself and enjoy your life.. Stand proud of who you are regardless whether you get rejected by others or accepted but eventually your click with someone in such a way it may be the right one your looking for.. I done this and now been with my boyfriend for just over three years...

Kindest regards and best wishes

Zeon x

Messages In This Thread
How to forget My ex? - by rockonme - 10-21-2008, 07:20 AM
How to forget My ex? - by sparky71 - 10-21-2008, 08:06 AM
How to forget My ex? - by rockonme - 10-21-2008, 11:52 AM
How to forget My ex? - by fjp999 - 10-21-2008, 05:01 PM
How to forget My ex? - by Star Twister - 10-21-2008, 06:22 PM
How to forget My ex? - by MartinH1 - 10-21-2008, 10:39 PM
How to forget My ex? - by inthemaking - 10-21-2008, 11:09 PM
How to forget My ex? - by GayComputerDude - 10-21-2008, 11:46 PM
How to forget My ex? - by marshlander - 10-22-2008, 02:39 PM