Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needing advise...might lose my fiancee if I don't figure this out
There's lots of different angles to approach this topic from but I'll just pick one that came to mind first. I might be totally wrong about this but I'll try.

Her saying you aren't sexual enough, you don't do anything different in the bedroom, etc. is certainly a problem, but is it yours? She may have been unhappy about your sex life for a long while but if she never brought it to your attention before then that's on her. Even her just saying "you're not sexual enough" isn't good enough either. She needs to be specific. What does she want you to do differently? Does she want you to send her dirty messages during the day, does she want you to talk dirty in bed, does she want you to do X sex act? What does she want you to do exactly? If she isn't specific then she can't complain. That would be asking you to mind read which isn't appropriate or helpful in the slightest.

If she needs you to do something then she needs to tell you what that something is. Afterwards she needs to give you enough of a chance to fix it or make an effort. If she tells you specifically what she wants or how she wants something and gives you six months to make an effort and you don't, then she has legitimate reason to be upset. But to simply say "yeah, you never do this this and this, I'm leaving you" isn't fair. From what it sounds like, communication is lacking here. She needs to communicate to you exactly what's missing and/or wrong and give you an ample amount of time to try to fix things.

Messages In This Thread
Needing advise...might lose my fiancee if I don't figure this out - by Cobalt - 01-21-2016, 04:16 AM