Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was I deceived or was that okay??
so I have this friend that I asked to borrow some cash from until I get the paycheck and pay him back.. I know money is no problem to him which is why I asked him.. He said yes and told me to come to the capital to get the money and that we would hang together too.. which was great cuz I too had a meeting and told him about it and the time i was getting done and he said that it was fine and we were gonna meet after I have the meeting..

So I went to the capital and messaged him after my meeting to tell him that I arrived and waiting for him... he replied saying that he had a work meeting so I told him I'll wait,
I waited and waited for three hours.. and had to miss my work because I didn't have the money to go back home and get to work.. after three hours, I messaged him and he told me to not wait for him.. So I said that I have no money and that I'd have to stay in the capital which is "Amman"..

HE then replid saying "PLEASE DO NOT ADD MORE PRESSURE ON MY SHOULDERS"

After reading this, I said nothing, I called a friend.. Borrowed enough cash to get me home and got home safely..
After getting home, I replied to his message with "No problem, I wouldn't have asked you if I knew I was bothering you."

To which he said, "No, you are not bothering me at all just had a lot of work..." Then he asked "Did you get home safely?"

I said, "Yes, but I am still in need of that money I asked for.."

He just didn't say anything after that.

Idk, I am honestly pissed cuz whatever his situation.. He doesn't have the right to say that he will be there and then ditch me just cuz he was stressed... That's not what friends do...

I talked to a friend and he told me that he was busy and couldn't get back to me... that this is how his mentality works and that he is a practical person. Well, when a practical person says something, he does it. It's not my problem he has a meeting at the same time we were supposed to meet.. It just means that I don't mean shit to him to come all the way, waste three hours of my time and miss work.. So I wasted time, money from my paycheck and didn't get the money I asked for..

He still told me to forget it and not talk to him about it cuz I still "Need" him which to me sounded wrong and it goes against my principles since I am a very honest and frontforward guy.. very confronting as well. He was like, "Well that's how public relations work and successful business men work"

and am like.. U basically wanna turn me into a manipualtive fuck just not in those terms

Anyway, I'm kinda lost here and don't know what to make of this situation

Messages In This Thread
was I deceived or was that okay?? - by verysimple - 03-15-2016, 06:04 PM
was I deceived or was that okay?? - by kindy64 - 03-15-2016, 07:02 PM
was I deceived or was that okay?? - by ceez - 03-15-2016, 08:55 PM
was I deceived or was that okay?? - by verysimple - 03-15-2016, 10:30 PM
was I deceived or was that okay?? - by Anocxu - 03-15-2016, 10:34 PM
was I deceived or was that okay?? - by verysimple - 03-15-2016, 10:34 PM
was I deceived or was that okay?? - by LJay - 03-16-2016, 12:27 AM
was I deceived or was that okay?? - by IndividuellaUni - 03-16-2016, 02:25 AM
was I deceived or was that okay?? - by Borg69 - 03-16-2016, 03:29 AM
was I deceived or was that okay?? - by Darius - 03-16-2016, 05:42 AM