Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FWB having feelings for me? What to do?
Some background: 2 months ago my ex and I broke up. A week into the break up, I met this guy through Grindr and we had sex a few times. A month later, my ex came back, but dumped me shortly after; the day of the break up, that guy initiated a conversation and I ended up saying what happened. He was very sweet, caring and the next day we hang out together (no sex).

It's been a month now and we got really close. We talk to each other everyday, for hours. We go out to parties, bars, to eat, he often brings me homemade cookies (made by himself) and is always hinting he wants to see me... everyday. He invites me to every place he goes. He lives very near. There was this one time we slept together and when we woke up he said "I wish I could wake up to you everyday".

The problem is: I don't have ANY feelings for him. Zero. Nada. In fact, I'm starting to feel annoyed when he talks. The truth is I'm still in love with my ex, so getting involved with someone else now is a big no-no.

He's a great guy, he's handsome, everyone glances over him whenever we're out. My friends say he's really hot. His personality is amazing, we have lots of things in common, we can easily go hours and hours talking. We get along very well. But I'm not looking for anything more than a friendship here. I don't even feel like kissing/having sex with him anymore. On another note, he seems to be very into me and I'm afraid he's very involved already.

I wanna talk to him about this but I'm unsure whether I should or not. Btw, in 2 days I'll be out of town for a month, perhaps I should wait for when I come back?

Messages In This Thread
FWB having feelings for me? What to do? - by Haerts - 07-20-2016, 07:43 PM
FWB having feelings for me? What to do? - by Haerts - 07-21-2016, 02:15 AM
FWB having feelings for me? What to do? - by Haerts - 07-21-2016, 02:51 AM
FWB having feelings for me? What to do? - by LJay - 07-21-2016, 04:08 AM
FWB having feelings for me? What to do? - by Haerts - 07-21-2016, 11:09 PM