Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why he never text me first, but always reply to my texts?
We have been going out since mid-June as friends only. We enjoy our time together. I started to have romantic feelings for him since the weekend of July 4th. He is attractive, but not physically my type. I fell in love with his voice and the way he treated me that weekend. Now I have a crush. I feel motivated and have most of the typical feelings of a crush with the difference that I don't feel lust or fantasize about him.

I don’t text him daily to say good morning or sweet dreams. That would be too obvious and I don’t want to lose his friendship. I give him space. Maybe two times a week and it’s mostly to coordinate or confirm our next encounter, but I always ask him how was his day and questions like that. I have to initiate contact. He never text me first, but reply to my texts. I know that he is not ignoring me.

We are going together from Boston to Provincetown next Saturday. I texted him at the beginning of the week to coordinate details. He told me to purchase my ferry tickets online and he will do the same at home. I replied that I don’t have printer at home and suggested to go to the library together to use the computers and print the tickets there. He agreed and then asked me to go together, after the library, to a free concert of classic music orchestra. I said yes.

As I mentioned before, I text him maybe twice a week depending if we’re going out. I plan to subtly test the waters during our trip to Provincetown. But even if he doesn’t feel attracted to me and is looking for friendship only, I don’t like the idea of me having to initiate contact all the time. Why he doesn’t initiate contact?

Messages In This Thread
Why he never text me first, but always reply to my texts? - by DGOMAR - 08-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Why he never text me first, but always reply to my texts? - by MikeMercury - 08-02-2016, 07:06 PM
Why he never text me first, but always reply to my texts? - by Thundanton - 08-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Why he never text me first, but always reply to my texts? - by MickTheMousie - 08-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Why he never text me first, but always reply to my texts? - by TwisttheLeaf - 08-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Why he never text me first, but always reply to my texts? - by Cheet0V90 - 09-16-2016, 09:25 PM