Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! I fell in love with a Bi/Straight guy that I think is Gay but won't accept
Hey,

I really need to get this out and hear other people's opinion.

I am 35 years old, gay male and last year i met this amazing guy that is a little older on a Craigslist post.

It was not just a hook up as we talked and exchange lots of emails before meeting. We finally met at his place, had some interaction and light sex... We continued talking and txting each other, every day for months and would see each other every other week.

All of the sudden he got cold feet, started to be more distant and I guess questioned his sexuality or that perhaps he could be falling for a guy.

He lived a straight live, lived with his previous girlfriend for 7 years and after she broke up with him he decided to experience man.

He was a bottom with some guys that he met and i was the first the he topped... then long story short he met another girl and pushed me on the side for good.. we stop talking but then for my surprise the girl left him after 3 months...

That's when i started getting his messages again .. we made a deal to be just friends, but when i went to his place for dinner he did kiss me and we made out.

Now, we still talk/exchange msgs all the time and see each other from time to time and everytime we stay together as bfs, it is clearly not just plain sex... we cook together, watch movies, cuddle.. we have a great chemistry but he said he wants to marry a woman.

He said that even some people in his family...including his dad make some recommends about him kinda come out or like: We want you to be happy with either a man or woman...

He is also not the most masculine guy and any gay guy would assume he could be gay ... (he is not feminine either) but you know what i am saying...

I hope people here could share their opinion, i am in love with this guy... we have a great connection in and out of bed, we care a lot for each other and somehow i still think that soon or later he will realize that.. but i know i should keep my hopes too high...

Please share your thoughts.....specially if you experience something similar...

love!!!

Messages In This Thread
HELP! I fell in love with a Bi/Straight guy that I think is Gay but won't accept - by yyzcanada22 - 09-04-2016, 03:24 AM