Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a revelation or whatever...
So lately me and my partner aren't doing well anymore as some of you may already know..

It's like we can't stand eachother anymore...
Everytime there's a disagreement we have a fight.
We talk to eachother full with hate. We went so far in our fights that I've packed my bags. And everytime he notice that I'm ready to leave he starts being nice. Being funny etc..

I'm the kind of person that when you hurt my feelings badly, I will never EVER want to talk to you again, I will never come to you if I didn't do anything wrong, I will never start a convertation or whatever. But I do have one weakness, when you simply look at me and laugh I'll laugh back and all is forgiven. And my partner knows this. So no matter how terrible he is towards me, he know how to make it right again..

Most of the time when he becomes this monster I grew to hate is when it's the week of the kids.

It's so sickening to see him change the second they walk in. He starts complaining and shouting about every little thing. I asked him many times not to treat me this way in front of his kids, and when I ask him "would you not shout?" He'll say "AM I SHOUTING!!???!?"

--_--

A week ago we broke up and I told him, you do your thing and I'll do mine!

And so I signed up to this gay app probably something like grindr.

And I told my partner "look I made a profile, I'm showing you this so you truly understand that for me it's over!

Well to be honest the profile is really just for chats and making friends, nothing special. And he said I don't care. 10 mins after that he started being nice to me?

Today again, he started yelling at me because his daughter fell. The reason I was to blame was because I went to the store and locked the garage door so when he came and found the garage locked they had to come in through the front door and she apparently stumbled and I was to blame. He let the dogs in the house before he left and when he got back an hour later he started yelling at me about letting the dogs out and back inside with their paws wet! And I said you do realize that you brought them in and since then they didn't leave the livingroom?
And he went to the closet and found out that the candies were gone, he knows i don't eat candies, maybe one or two candies a year.. and he know his younger daughter is addicted. So he starts yelling at me that I ate all the candies . So I tell him why the fuck would I eat a whole box of candies when you know that I'm not into candies?! He'll answer with "sure they dissappear on their own then!"

Pffff I could write a whole book about this.

Will this ever get better or is the only solution to leave him??? I honestly love him so much, when the kids aren't around he is most of the time a good partner. He does always think of my needs before his or his kids. I sometimes believe that he really hates the fact that he got kids. He does everything for his kids but still believe he wishes things were different.

He used to say in the beginning I love you more then my childeren and I told him that I never want to hear that again." Now a simple I love you was like 5 or 6 months ago.. -_-

At the moment things are going good again but for how long...?

Messages In This Thread
I need a revelation or whatever... - by Ammon - 10-20-2016, 06:06 AM
I need a revelation or whatever... - by Gemini - 10-20-2016, 09:56 PM
I need a revelation or whatever... - by artyboy - 10-20-2016, 11:30 PM
I need a revelation or whatever... - by LJay - 10-21-2016, 12:42 AM
I need a revelation or whatever... - by TwisttheLeaf - 10-21-2016, 02:44 AM
I need a revelation or whatever... - by Ammon - 10-21-2016, 06:21 AM
I need a revelation or whatever... - by LJay - 10-21-2016, 07:20 AM
I need a revelation or whatever... - by Ammon - 10-21-2016, 02:41 PM
I need a revelation or whatever... - by Gemini - 10-21-2016, 06:59 PM
I need a revelation or whatever... - by Ammon - 10-22-2016, 05:24 AM
I need a revelation or whatever... - by Gemini - 10-22-2016, 01:13 PM