Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :)
So what was the wildest thing or series of things you have ever did?
I will start this off with a story I think I told once a while back.

Part 1 *the beginning* **starts dull gets good*
So, a while back my boyfriend and I broke up.
I was super depressed, I went to my moms in Savannah so I wouldn't be as lonely.
Finally my depression turned into a bit of resentment/anger and I got a back bone.
One thing I wanted to do was go to a gay bar, always wanted to go to one but my EX made me promise not too, well since I was single it was going to happen!

I waited for one night I was on a particular low and I thought the company and the drinking would do me some good. Looked up a gay club in the city that had long hours of operation and around midnight I headed out.

When I got into the city and found the club I drove round and around it several times trying to get the nerve to park and go in. There was a group of around 10 guys standing outside talking. Well I finally decided I would park somewhere else then walk there (made sense in my mind). So I drove around the city till I found parking in a quiet place.

After that I started walking in the direction of the club meeting maybe 4 people on the way (it was really quiet for a city that big!). I started getting a bit scared thinking some places are dangerous IE gangs and such. It wasn't long after those thoughts crept in a small group of guys was following me (were they following me to follow me or was their destination in line with mine? I dont know!) Anyway I picked up pace and once I got into the lighter and more populous part of the city I noticed they were no longer there.

I had about 1/10 a mile more until I was at the club and then my self confidence started to wain. UGH!
So I started to go back to the truck, walked maybe a dozen yards back to the dark and thought ... fuck it, turned around and went for the club.
the group that was outside previously had dispersed mostly down to about 3. They looked me and stopped talking I nodded in their direction and walked in.

A guy sitting at a table near the entrance walked over to me and requested my ID. Once provided I sat at the closest seat to the door at the bar and watched the bigscreen TV that was faceing me.
I didn't know what to do, what to order, I seen others with bud light so thats what I got.
I acted like I was interested in the TV and sipped my beer. I must have looked like a lost dog, I had some glances and thankfully nobody approached me the bartender stayed at the far side of the bar communicating with a group that was there.
After maybe 15 minutes and another beer the guy who met me at the door requesting my ID sat next to me. And started a conversation. Wanted to know what I was doing there (in Savannah) and such. Then after a bit of light conversation he said I looked sad and needed to smile Smile. I thought he was a good guy and the environment felt infinitely less hostile from then on and I smiled allot.

It turned out he was a member of the Hashing Harriers (more on this later) and wanted me join them as I told him I enjoyed hikes and such. We traded numbers and he said he would invite me to their next meeting. Before leaving for the night I had a conversation with the bartender as well and one customer.

About two days later my new friend sent me a text asking if I would be interested in helping clean the attic of the club *as i had told him I was interested in working while there* (it was three stories, bar in the basement, shows in the middle and storage at the top.

I headed over and spend several hours moving props, throwing out crap organizing the floor space etc. It was actually really fun, the guys that were working were club employees and most all of them were super feminine including cross dressers and everything. It was pretty funny watching them lift sets of chairs and stuff Big Grin. And they all made a point to hound me because I would not take my shirt off (everyone else did). the day went on and I was sweating, the attic had no AC and the city was flipping hot!
So once my shirt was clinging to me I decided to take it off, they probably never seen such a snowflake, all them with tans and crap and me with a farmers tan at best. XD
there was much butt grabbing and whistles for a good 30 minutes (I did put my shirt back on after a little, was too uncomfortable with the stares *im not ripped at all!* some of these guys were models. I think I fit some of their fantasies though because I act straight and I think it was a turn on.

At the end of the day It was payment time I was offered pretty good wage around 20$ an hour for my services but I said just give me a bar tab please to which the owner was happy to do. The rest of the time in Savannah I was treated to free pool/music selection discounted meals and drinks Big Grin. Made friends with most of the employees there as well! Smile they were all pretty awesome, some of the friendliest bunch ive met!

Part 2:
ANYWAY me and the we will call him the greeter stayed in touch and went to see Jurassic world with some of his friends and then we were set to have a hashing harrier event! When we went it was interesting guys and girls all around 20-40 and about 35 of us.
What you do at these events is simple enough, alcohol is purchased by the event holders and donations support the purchases. Beer, ale etc are placed at checkpoints of a trail. Often times the trail is created by being marked with toilet paper or flour. 2 people set out 10 minutes ahead of everyone, these are the hares, everyone else is a hound. The hares mark the trail, the hounds follow. Furthermore at several points there is a trap or event, where everyone must lose articles of clothing or swap with others, chug alcohol or etc.
some people went naked, i had to swap clothes with my partner/leader (noobs have a leader) and well... she was a girl *yes I had a blouse* anyway it was crazy, these people were crazy! Big Grin different songs/chants for all kinds of crap, most are sexual, punishments for rule breaking require you chug alcohol and sit on a block of ice after dropping your pants/undies with a construction helmet that has a dildo attached to the top. yeah it was pretty crazy and im pretty reserved,,, these guys have no reservation haha. At one point they started to toss me into a river (ran down captured and was pulling me off a tree to toss me in the river because I found a better path and remained dry! when they went straight through) Tongue.
anyway there was much drinking, got my eyes pretty full of every body part of male and female anatomy and had my turn bare butt on a block of ice chugging ale!

it was super crazy, definitely the wildest week of my life, before leaving my friend made me go to a drag show at the club, made a public announcement I was a virgin to drag shows and of course the participants made a note to embarrass the shit out of me. I wanted to kill him... looking back though im glad it all happened Smile even sitting my butt on an ice block in the middle of people whom ive never met before!

Oh and that evening ended with me getting lost in the city trying to find the mellow mushroom pizza place!

Messages In This Thread
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by SilverBullet - 10-21-2016, 11:05 AM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by coolchat - 10-22-2016, 05:31 AM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by MisterLonely - 10-22-2016, 06:45 AM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by Ibex - 10-24-2016, 03:01 PM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by matty7 - 10-25-2016, 08:46 PM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by Samuel - 10-27-2016, 04:05 PM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by Samuel - 10-27-2016, 04:10 PM