Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boots / combat boots challenge
Last August 15 - 24, 2016, I completed and fulfilled the boots challenge / combat boots challenge. It has been my long time goal and wish to compete but I just have a hard time choosing a perfect date for the said challenge here in our home in the Philippines. I did wore my Corcoran leather combat boots for NINE (9) STRAIGHT DAYS WITHOUT removing them or unwear them a bit off my feet not even untying them just to fill in some air and mind you I FEEL SO GREAT...Fricking, Frigging, F*#*ing GREAT. I love the feel of the boots on my feet on those nine straight days and wish could've been longer maybe a month? lol.... I did attempted to do the challenge earlier in the month of May but only after three days I remove the boots on my feets because it becomes sweaty, wet and itchy because I have some skin allergy on some food that my body reacts including the itchy feeling on my feet. But I did not lose faith and determine to do it at a later date and prepare for it so that there will be no hassle, difficulties, obstruction or any problems when I do it. What I did is I bought some medicine to suppress the allergy or itch on my feet as well as put a lot of foot powder or baby powder will do inside the boots make sure I cover the entire foot to prevent early sweating or wetting the boots and it proved to be effective. I SO LOVED IT. I am thinking of doing the challenge again in the future for a much longer duration two weeks to a month maybe. I hope that in the future I could wear my boots everyday wherever I go. You can see the photos and videos of me during the BOOTS CHALLENGE / COMBAT BOOTS CHALLENGE on my facebook profile and my Instagram with my Instagram handle: olivewreath100. You can add me there. Meanwhile, the pictures of me during the boots /combat boots challenge can be viewed on the link HERE . What do you think of this boot challenge?

MultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMulti

DogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrunDogrun

Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3Kiss3

Messages In This Thread
Boots / combat boots challenge - by bootsguy - 11-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Boots / combat boots challenge - by Gemini - 11-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Boots / combat boots challenge - by TigerLover - 11-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Boots / combat boots challenge - by bootsguy - 11-14-2016, 10:43 AM
Boots / combat boots challenge - by bootsguy - 11-14-2016, 10:46 AM
Boots / combat boots challenge - by drobs - 11-15-2016, 01:50 PM