Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A terrible outcome
2 weeks passed now, they were wanting me to go to conversion therapy, anything they could do to "rid" this gay from me. I told me then no, there's nothing wrong with me; then things went south, almost, fairly quickly.
First my mom asked:
Quote:Why do you think nothing's wrong with you? You know this isn't a natural thing sane people do, right?
Before I could answer: she added that,
Quote:"my mind is corrupted, damaged from all the nasty, disgusting gays out there, or who you been talking with online telling you that its all okay to be this way!" "NO it is not okay!" "They're all just a bunch of messed up psychos!" "Its all in the mind, its a mindset; and I thought you'd be smart enough to not fall into the devil's trap like that."

my dad then said:
Quote:"Right, and you're telling us that you want to be alone forever, or grow up in a world of sex, pain and drugs?!"

Then he said that he wanted grandkids and all that, I simply said: I can still have kids, then he immediately said: "Not no adopted ones!"

After these few banters I knew where this was leading so I just told them that, this is who I am and there's no changing me, and tried to walk off away from them, but then my dad yelled back at me: "There will be no faggots living in my house!" And then he started to grab me and toss me down the stairs, but I resisted, not really trying to fight back, but to get away from him, but it didn't go too well, he eventually got me down the stairs by pushing me mid way down the stairs, then dragging me to the front door, but as I continued to resist and (now) fight back, he then told my mom to "call the cops" eventually letting me go next to the front door, and going back up stairs to my room and start throwing all my things out, at this point I had no words left to say, I just sat there next to the front door listening to him shout profanity and names at me from above. After a moment I couldn't take it anymore and left the house of my own, I just walked off without saying a word or grabbing a thing, I just left, now I'm outside in the fucking freezing cold lost and afraid and torn more than ever. I see no bright side of this.

Now things have gotten real. Sad
I'm regretting everything now. I'm still in shock after what all just happened. Why did it come to all of this?

Messages In This Thread
A terrible outcome - by dwightc - 11-24-2016, 09:57 AM
A terrible outcome - by drobs - 11-28-2016, 06:14 AM
A terrible outcome - by meridannight - 11-28-2016, 07:32 AM
A terrible outcome - by Cridders88 - 11-28-2016, 12:00 PM
A terrible outcome - by dwightc - 11-29-2016, 02:01 AM
A terrible outcome - by kindy64 - 12-02-2016, 08:13 PM
A terrible outcome - by Camfer - 12-02-2016, 11:40 PM
A terrible outcome - by Insertnamehere - 12-03-2016, 05:02 AM
A terrible outcome - by Shawn - 12-03-2016, 05:16 AM
A terrible outcome - by NativeSon - 12-03-2016, 07:24 AM
A terrible outcome - by Jaycee - 12-04-2016, 07:15 PM