Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attitude towards Drag Queens!
When I first came out of the closet and told my parents and certain family members that I was gay I went out to a gay bar in my hometown and I think there was a Drag show going on and I just found it to be strange and out of place in a gay bar. I mean that was my mentality back then.

I knew more or less that I was born into the wrong body when I was very young but I suppressed those feelings and just hid them away and didn't want to deal with them so perhaps having an attitude about Drag Queens was just a way for me to distance myself from my true feelings about being Transgender, I am really not sure.

I mean I have never had the interest to dress up and entertain men and women like Drag Queens do but I wanted to dress up in female clothes because they just felt more comfortable to me than male clothes that I have always viewed as boring and bland.

I wish that I could go back and embrace the Drag queens and what they were doing. I really liked their outfits and the things that they wore and so on. I guess I was a bit of a dick when it came to being judgemental towards them and I am so sorry that I was that way.

I remember talking to not a Drag Queen but a Transgender Woman at a club one day and she was so nice and I felt like I could relate to her even though I didn't have the balls o tell her that but I regret that we didn't become friends or talk to each other and etc. I sometimes wish that I would of been more confident to accept myself as a Transgender Woman when I was younger and perhaps I would be on HRT right now and on the path to being a woman.

Instead I am still stuck as a man and living full time as a man still. I dress up femme in the privacy of my own room but that is it. I wish had the confidence to be the real me. But I am too chicken to do that. I don't know if this was the right place to put this!

Messages In This Thread
Attitude towards Drag Queens! - by Jaycee - 11-27-2016, 06:45 PM
Attitude towards Drag Queens! - by Camfer - 11-27-2016, 07:49 PM
Attitude towards Drag Queens! - by artyboy - 11-28-2016, 04:40 AM