Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm lost in chaos, need some advice
Hi again, it's been a while since I've been here last time.

I thought I could do this on my own, but I can't.

I've been to a gay advisory centre half a year ago, had a couple of sessions with a very nice guy there and he helped me a lot - short term. For those who don't know me, I suffer from a low self esteem, social anxiety, depressive phases, and a few more problems.
He said he fully believes that I can get my life under control even without therapy, that I don't need one. He reminded me of my own strengths and this gave me a great boost and positivity.

Half a year later, I'm again down in depression, inferiority issues, loneliness, and no motivation to do anything.

I have so many things going on in my head and I can't sort them.. and the bad thing is I also can't keep them for myself, cos that's not healthy.

So what happens is that I keep talking my issues to my friends, online and offline, and I feel I am chasing them away by doing so, and thus get even more lonely and depressed.

I've even posted about my issues on Facebook and hardly got any reaction from it. No one messaged me and actually asked what's up, no one but one single friend. All I got was a few sad smileys, as if that would be any help!!!

So I have again tried to contact therapists here. The one I would like to go to the most has long queues, and I'm already in the queue for half a year now. There's another one who I could go to very soon, but he asks for 100 Euros per session - or a very complicated process via my insurance. I neither have the money nor the nerves for that at the moment. But all this waiting doesn't help either.

I really need someone to talk to, on a regular base.

I just don't know what to decide for, where to turn to. It's such a big mess and I can't deal with it anymore.

Messages In This Thread
I'm lost in chaos, need some advice - by Aquarius - 06-27-2017, 09:52 PM
I'm lost in chaos, need some advice - by MikeW - 06-28-2017, 12:20 AM
I'm lost in chaos, need some advice - by Alvin - 06-28-2017, 10:02 AM
I'm lost in chaos, need some advice - by Alvin - 06-28-2017, 10:23 AM
I'm lost in chaos, need some advice - by Bowyn Aerrow - 06-29-2017, 05:54 AM