Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having sex with my husband's brother
The first thing that stands out to me is the term "love". I know that people often confuse "lust" for "love". It might even be the single biggest problem with many marriages and relationships that started out as lust and they confused it for love. 

Of course it might be true that someone loves to be in lust. Big Grin Lust has a time limit though - kinda like when you run out of quarters or tokens for the meter

After the lust dies - one or both of the parties involved are very likely to begin the same cycle again if they haven't already learned that lesson. 

This sounds like the situation you are in as you mentioned the physical attraction with the brother. 

This is not a judgement - merely an observation. 

Pretty much any chapter or incident in your life is an opportunity to grow and/or learn something. What you do is up to you. 

One more thing you may want to consider - this kind of betrayal can have a very bad effect on your husband - and in the end on you as well as it will become part of who you are and you might not like what you see looking in the mirror.  How you handle it today can make a huge difference for all of the parties involved tomorrow. 

Good Luck!
[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  •

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by Pyromancer - 05-13-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by deltalover4 - 05-13-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by Pyromancer - 05-14-2020, 01:30 AM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by marshlander - 05-14-2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Having sex with my husband's brother - by eastofeden - 06-05-2020, 07:10 PM