Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regret #1
Hi guys,

Wanted to share about something with you all.

I have many regrets in life. One of them is education.

I used to be playful in middle school and high school and did not study properly that much. As a result, I did not do so well for my studies.

I could not take my favourite major in university due to my average grades and had to take up I.T major instead.

I also start to realise that I could not cope working in the I.T industry as it is actually not of my interest.

I feel a lot of regret for not studying well during my teenage days. If not, I could have gotten better grades and taken up my favourite major.

Also, I struggled a lot because I had to cope with social anxiety during my university days. It affected me a lot as it caused me to fail many of my modules and had to repeat many semesters. It was really a miracle that I managed to graduate with a degree.

Even now, during some interviews, I get bad response from interviewers due to my poor grades in my degree.

Most of my ex-classmates have now become managers or take up senior roles in their career. And here I am, barely struggling to keep up with my job as a junior level.

Also, the youngest cousin in my family just graduated from high school. And it has been confirmed, among all my cousins, I have the lowest grades. Sad

Sometimes, I do wish I can turn back in time and correct my mistakes. It really makes me feel very low about myself. Sad

Messages In This Thread
Regret #1 - by soulfulriver - 03-20-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: Regret #1 - by Insertnamehere - 03-21-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: Regret #1 - by soulfulriver - 03-22-2021, 11:29 AM
RE: Regret #1 - by InbetweenDreams - 03-23-2021, 01:55 PM
RE: Regret #1 - by soulfulriver - 03-26-2021, 06:11 AM
RE: Regret #1 - by InbetweenDreams - 03-26-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: Regret #1 - by Insertnamehere - 03-27-2021, 12:43 AM