Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is having a good physique necessary for men?
Hi Members,

Do you think having a good physique necessary for men? Good physique as in having bigger biceps, six-pack abs, etc.

I feel most guys nowadays focus on achieving bigger biceps and six-pack abs.

Do you think this is becoming like a desired quality in future dates/partners/boyfriends?

I have to admit. I used to feel fine with my body (though it not good physique). 

But recently, for the past year, I started to feel insecure about my body physique after looking at guys with good physique. I mean those buff guys are so confident of themselves that they can be shirtless and feel proud of it.

And most guys around my social circle have been working out and I have to say that they look more attractive after they have bigger biceps etc.

It has kind of made me feel interested to work out and have bigger biceps and six-pack abs. I want to look good when looking at the mirror and feel good of myself too.

I have slight low self-esteem of myself and I feel having a good physique will make me feel more confident of myself. Do you think this is a right approach to improve my self-esteem?

I just feel a bit guilty that I am becoming too obsessed with the materialistic aspect of my life by wanting to focus on wanting to workout.

What are your opinions about this?

Messages In This Thread
Is having a good physique necessary for men? - by Anonymous - 12-05-2021, 11:32 AM