Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beloved actress and gay darling Betty White dead at 99
I needed a tissue for this one. 

I met and/or waited on alot of famous people in three of my jobs and whenever they came into the room you could see the people whispering and point but rarely did any of them approach the famous person and I never let any of them know I knew "who they were" either.

The only time I saw people get really excited and approach the famous person was with Betty White. She had a crowd around her - I couldn't even get her order initially but I made eye contact with her and she does eye contact really well I must say. I wanted to make sure she was OK and she knew that and made sure to let me know she was fine - a purely kind and gracious lady and people really loved her - so did I. I already had so much respect for her for the work she did with animals and actually that is why she was there that day.

I like the world a little less now that she is gone - she always made me feel like everything was going to be OK -  I am glad to know she went peacefully in her sleep. RIP Betty Heartface
[-] The following 3 members Like eastofeden's post:
  • Bhp91126, Bookworm, LuxuryOfLife

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beloved actress and gay darling Betty White dead at 99 - by eastofeden - 01-03-2022, 12:55 AM