Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do some men have no intent to ever meet in person?
Wanted to get some advice to see if this has ever happened to anyone else. With online dating aps you get to chat and make connections with people online. Then if there's a connection, meet up in person. But do some people just use online aps just as a "pen pal" kinda thing and never intend to meet anyone?

Over the past couple years, I can think of 3 examples of this. 3 different guys I talked to on different occasions. In each case, all 3 guys happened to contact me first. And it was great conversations. Got to know each others personality, even some flirting with mutual compliments about appearance. On each occasion, I thought I had talked with each guy long enough, around a month and basically just asked each guy if they wanted to meet up in person sometime to get to know each other. And each time after asking that each guy just went completely silent, stopped talking to me.

I'd love to get opinions. Do some guys get "weirded" out or something by being asked to meet in person? I don't think in this day and age it's "weird" to ask someone to meet especially if you've communicated with them for an extended period of time.

Messages In This Thread
Do some men have no intent to ever meet in person? - by SilentFilm1988 - 05-15-2022, 05:37 PM