Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said i had something to talk about..
So i was reminded that i said on the chat thing that i wanted to talk to you all about something, so here goes.

I've been with my current BF for almost 2 years now (with a slight break somewhere along the way) and we're really really close, obviously. However our sex life is, all but none-existant really.
I mean when i think about it, we've not ever really had that crazy a sex life, a fair lot at the very start, but we were long distance then, so it spent more special when we met up. But now we see each other every day (the past 18months or so) our sex life has totally levelled off, to about on average once a month.

Now i don't think this is any personal slight on me, it's just my BF isn't that sexual a person, never has been to my knowledge, and he's not getting anything anywhere else, it's just he's not that interested in all that stuff.

On the other hand i am, i've not had an incredible amount of experience with guys, only one BF before this one, and only a few other guys before that. And being only 21, i feel like i should be getting more i suppose, plus i've always been quite a sexual person, and this mismatch between me and him is starting to grate a little.

I'm not saying i've stopped loving him, that's absolutely not the case, it's just that we have sex so infrequently or do sexual stuff so rarely, he's begun to feel like an incredibly close friend or brother, rather than a lover. The reason we "broke up" a while ago was for this reason, but we got back together.

I'm worried we're only together because it's comfortable and stuff. I dunno. I dunno what to do.

I don't know damnit lol.

Any thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
I said i had something to talk about.. - by jwm - 09-22-2010, 07:14 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by fenris - 09-22-2010, 08:00 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by jwm - 09-22-2010, 08:48 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by fenris - 09-22-2010, 09:24 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by JtheYoungBear - 09-22-2010, 11:32 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by jwm - 09-22-2010, 11:41 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by eastofeden - 09-22-2010, 11:50 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by marshlander - 09-23-2010, 12:07 AM