Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Come Visit My Blog
Every Gay Man Has Their Story...
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever felt lost or confused? Your always asking questions that you can never find the answer for? I am one of those people. I am gay, and I really do feel clueless and lost, but not in a negative way. I am an "out of the closet" gay, choosing to tell only my closest friends and family members. I have come to the acceptance that I am gay, and I cannot really change that. However, I am lost in the fact in the sense of being gay. I have never had an interaction with another gay man. I have questions about being gay, and see if there are rules, different customs, and hidden messages that only gay people know about, if this even exists. I really have no idea about being gay. I know is I like men, but what do I do from there?

I wanted to create a blog where I can help myself in my path of life, but also help others along the way in a safe environment where everyone can have their questions answered. Everyone has a different background, a different perception, and story to share about their experiences. Why not through one's knowledge, help another fellow human beings with their future endeavors.

So now, I am "standing behind the lines." Taking a step back and observing the whole picture, to see the endless answers that I and others have been questioning.

Please respond so I can give you my blog page address

Messages In This Thread
Please Come Visit My Blog - by curious george - 10-02-2010, 06:50 AM
Please Come Visit My Blog - by Ultra - 10-02-2010, 06:58 AM
Please Come Visit My Blog - by Rychard the Lionheart - 10-02-2010, 12:37 PM