Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conversation I want to have with all the straight cute guys
Hey. I have to tell you this. I think you are a really attractive guy and I'm gonna tell you that I'm attracted to you. But I want you to know that I would never do anything to act on that. I just want us to move from that, and then go forward, ok?

I'm not a gross guy, I'm not an animal whos going to take advantage of you, or be some manipulative toxic person. I'm really not like that. I'm actually quite supportive and positive about my friends. I want to see them do well cause I want them to see me do well. I just feel like I need to tell you, so that we can just be normal coworkers and just treat eachother like people.

Its more of a complement that I think you're a cool guy and I feel lucky to have met you. I'm serious. But not awkward about it. Thats the opposite of what I'm doing. If we can both just understand that, and joke about it, then we'll know where we stand with eachother. Cause right now I don't know how to handle these feelings. Like you with girls probably, sometimes you feel attracted to a girl physically, and you don't wanna look awkward or say the wrong thing. Thats how i feel with YOU most of the time. So, if you have anything to say then that would be cool. I'm not expecting you to like me or anything, but like if you're cool with me or whatever. Would be comforting to know, because i would like us to just be friends and to just be able to act like myself.

Messages In This Thread
Conversation I want to have with all the straight cute guys - by mooninleo - 11-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Conversation I want to have with all the straight cute guys - by bluefox4000 - 11-11-2010, 04:08 PM