Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about my Circumcised Penis
So, after reading a Circumcision thread. I've been left with questions about my penis.

I have been circumcised, not at birth, but for medical reasons when i was....2 or 3 years old and i remember the pain before the procedure clearly.
It was so painfull i couldn't wear any underwear or trousers incase it rubbed on my penis, but apart from that, i have little recolection.

So, i have been circumcised, and....well... it seems like they didn't do a very good job.

Some of my skin has migrated(I beleave is the correct term?) to take the place of my foreskin(well, half of it), leaving two inches of hair on the shaft of my penis when i get an erection, which isn't great considering i have a penis JUST below 6 inches in legnth. (and before some one says it, i guess i could shave the hair off....but....i....no no, i can't.:redfaceSmile

Not only that, but i also have a piece of pink...flesh? at the end of my penis,which i assume is left behind foeskin tissue from the circumsision.(This piece of tissue doesn't cause any notable discomfort when masturbating, so i assume this will be the case when it comes to sex.)

I m still a virgin, and to be honest all this really un-nerves me, I mean my penis isn't a horiffic sight but i still can't help but feel insecure about it.:frown:

I think i'm mainly making this topic because i just...want to talk about this...i don't know what i want to hear, but i will ask one question:

You think it will cause problems when it comes to sex? I'm guessing the hair could be a problem when it comes to blowjobs at the very least.

Messages In This Thread
Questions about my Circumcised Penis - by Anonymous - 11-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Questions about my Circumcised Penis - by DarkDaisuke - 11-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Questions about my Circumcised Penis - by kitschcamp - 11-09-2010, 07:36 PM
Questions about my Circumcised Penis - by Mr. Not So Lonely - 11-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Questions about my Circumcised Penis - by marshlander - 11-10-2010, 10:05 AM