Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
Hi,
I joined this forum because i really need help!! I'm a bi lad (not out to anyone about liking guys!) and i'm in love with my best friend....like i think about him every day and have done for about a year! we were really close but are having issues at the moment because he's going out (recently) with a girl that we were both good friends with.

I often stayed in his bed after a night out but nothing really happened. One night though a few months ago (after a good bit of drink) he made a bit of a move on me in the bed and before you knew it we had done everything except full on sex. there was nothing said about it for 2 weeks until it came up one night when he said it was a mistake and disgusting. It's come up briefly since but he maintains it was nothing. his line was "every straight guy is allowed one gay experience".

I have been debating big time about confronting him about it and just asking him what he really feels! like surely you can't be straight and do what we did? do people think I should tell him I like him?? do people believe that he (like me) is just closeted? I'm worried we both feel the same but are afraid to say anything!!

Messages In This Thread
Help - by indigopopz - 11-09-2010, 07:37 PM
Help - by TimmyThink - 11-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Help - by Genersis - 11-10-2010, 02:05 AM
Help - by marshlander - 11-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Help - by DarkDaisuke - 11-10-2010, 08:37 PM