Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel like a puppy looking through the bars on the window at the pound!
:frown: My life of loneliness and heartache is slowing killing me! I feel like a puppy looking through the bars on the window at the pound! I can't imagine why people I see go right past me to look/play and take home other dogs and don't even give me a second glance, if they've even given me a first one! I sit here on this cold floor and everytime I open my eyes I see someone walk past, my tail starts to wag, but like the times before they keep on going and don't even look in my direction! I have used all the cute puppy tricks and still no one! I don't know maybe I'm worthless and they see something in me that I don't see! Maybe a dog with a rough past is too much for people's heart to take. Or maybe I have some sticker on my cell saying to people DON'T BRING THIS ONE HOME!!! SCHEDULED FOR DESTRUCTION! I'm housebroken/playful and if given half a chance would sure to be Man's Best Friend! I don't even bite, unless you want me to!I haven't had the best life to start out-so I may bare my teeth in the beginning, but if you would be willing to spend time with me and give some TLC, I am sure I would make you proud! Sadly for me I am sure that I will end up like my next door neighbor and go to that scary room in the back, the one where you don't come back out!

Messages In This Thread
I feel like a puppy looking through the bars on the window at the pound! - by LoneSomeDove2182 - 11-10-2010, 06:46 PM