Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get oversome one
Sorry to delete the post.
Anyway, I just want to update for who already knew.

I met that person again yesterday. I was at my friend's house, watching movie with a group of people. He came to pick up a girl in the group that he knew to his farewell party ( as I said earlier ,he will leave to Singapore by the end of this month ). I talked with that girl during the movie, when she said "she has a friend who is leaving to Singapore soon", I was freak out, I knew it was him.
Then he came. He gave me a buddy hug like we used to ( I stop talking to him since he had coasting attitude towards me ). He gave everyone hand shake but gave me a hug. That made me feel so special.
And then he told everyone is welcome to go to his party, I think he looked straight at me when he said that. But I told him "No, thank you". and then he left. Probably, it would be the last time I see him in my life. The rest of the night, I was sitting there but keep feeling bad about skipping his invitation.I knew it was good to not go. I knew that it helped me to get over him. But I could not deny the fact that when I saw him, the time was stopped. I was frozen, speechless, I tried to do something else instead of looking at him. But my heart beat so fast.

Our life are strange, we have totally different group of friends, but we keep unintentionally bumping into each other. He will leave in the next 10 days. I wonder, one day in the future, will meet again? If yes, will I still love him? If we meet again and still love him, will he change his mind and love me back?
All of that questions can be answered by "No". But I think it will be an interesting story to tell my offspring.

A conclusion to close this it 's not possible to get over someone unless our heart stops beating. But who care? Without all of that desperation, all of that madly one way love, our life would be so boring =) As a human, I find it necessary to get burned to learn how to not burn other people who love me.

Messages In This Thread
How to get oversome one - by posterpicture - 11-15-2010, 05:30 PM
How to get oversome one - by Mr. Not So Lonely - 11-15-2010, 05:38 PM
How to get oversome one - by MysteriousBoy - 11-15-2010, 05:40 PM
How to get oversome one - by fenris - 11-15-2010, 06:02 PM
How to get oversome one - by bluefox4000 - 11-15-2010, 06:41 PM
How to get oversome one - by marshlander - 11-15-2010, 07:29 PM
How to get oversome one - by DarkDaisuke - 11-15-2010, 11:01 PM
How to get oversome one - by princealbertofb - 11-16-2010, 05:14 AM
How to get oversome one - by TuxSky - 11-16-2010, 07:56 AM
How to get oversome one - by Aaycle - 11-16-2010, 09:13 PM
How to get oversome one - by posterpicture - 12-04-2010, 07:36 PM