Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy
I don't know...I am all upset.

My boyfriend of 7 years broke up with me a month ago. He went down to Florida, met a guy and spent time with him over 3 days. When he came home, I found out and told him I would be willing to work things out. He felt very guilty about what he did to me and said he couldnt be with me. That if he did, he would just end up doing the cheating over and over because he knows that I love him and I would accept him and try to move on.

So that happened in November, and its been a month. I didnt call or text, and I didnt answer his texts. I texted him yesterday because there was a death in my family and my ex knew him, and we all lived together for several years. I felt it was the right thing to do.

We talked today for an hour or so, and it was civil but it bothers me because he says he doesnt want to be in a relationship with me ever again because of how guilty he feels about the way he treated me. He says he wants to start fresh with this guy from Florida and try to be a better man than he was to me. It makes me so angry because I do not understand why he couldnt try with me. So he says absolutely 'no' to a relationship, and says he wants me to be a really great friend. He still wants to be able to talk to me, have our inside jokes, come over to family events, still go out to eat together, and to the movies at midnight. And when I told him we couldnt do that because we would probably end up having sex, he agreed that it could happen.

So Im just all screwed up. Why in the world would a bf of 7 yrs try with some other guy and not with me. Why does he want that everything that comes with a relationship except for calling it a relationship.

So confused.

Messages In This Thread
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by bostongoodtimes - 12-17-2010, 10:42 PM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by Ultra - 12-18-2010, 05:36 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by sephirothtx - 12-18-2010, 05:57 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by East - 12-18-2010, 06:57 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by bostongoodtimes - 12-18-2010, 06:48 PM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by TimeBandit - 12-18-2010, 10:17 PM