Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need opinions on what is gay or straight!...help
There is an incredibly ridiculous debate on another forum (hung angels). The forum is for fans of "shemales." There are many "shemales" and admirers on the website. But there are also many "shemales" and men, in this forum, claiming doing sexual things with "shemales" is gay for a man to do. I think it is all completely "straight"... even getting f*cked in the a$$ by a "shemale" or going down on a "shemale." Some say its gay to bottom for a "shemale", some say its gay if they have a flat chest...its all so dumb because I dont think ANY of it is gay. To me, their is nothing gay about doing anything sexual with a person in the feminine form. I also think "gay" has nothing to do with penis...i think "gay" is masculine form on masculine form. For instance, I think gay men want to have sex with firemen and football players...not drag queens and crossdressers. Now I dont think there is anything wrong with being gay...I think being gay is completely normal. But regardless, we all argued about it and I want some opinions from the ultimate authorities...gay men. Are any gay men, on this board, sexually attracted to "shemales" or "fembois"? why or why not. Please, excuse my terms if you consider them derogatory... not trying offend anybody.

More specifically, here are two pictures.

-The first picture is a popular "shemale"
-do any of you gay men want to have sex (top or bottom) with this person or want to date this person? why or why not?

-The second, is an amatuer picture of someone that is, what is called, a 'femboi" (cd/tv...whatever. usually at the beginning stages of becoming a "shemale")
-do any of you gay men want to have sex (top or bottom) with this person or want to date this person? why or why not?

both people in the pictures have a penis.

thanks for helping me out and putting this stupid argument to rest!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Need opinions on what is gay or straight!...help - by toopretty - 12-24-2010, 11:56 PM
Need opinions on what is gay or straight!...help - by marshlander - 12-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Need opinions on what is gay or straight!...help - by East - 12-26-2010, 09:49 PM
Need opinions on what is gay or straight!...help - by HotCanadian - 01-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Need opinions on what is gay or straight!...help - by Mr. Not So Lonely - 01-01-2011, 08:52 PM