Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Orgasm????
Ok so first post but here i go. I have only ever hooked up with one guy before and consider myself bi so im not experienced here but i have a few questions. After playing with this guy its been a few years down the road and i've found myself interested in hooking up with a male again, unfortunately i live in a super small town and i'd rather not join the scene thats here more so because i dont enjoy the scene. But back to the question i've made a home-made toy for the time being until i either find someone to play with or i can get a real toy and i've been cleaning my ass out before i play, use a condom and lube for the whole ordeal. after ive been playing with myself for a bit and i've finally got good and relaxed then i keep going i feel like im def hitting the prostate and can feel it in my cock but it also at times feels like my ass explodes with a orgasm so what about my ass cumming??? is that possible??? I dont feel like i use a extensive amount of lube but just the right about but after a good hard pounding and the orgasm feeling i pull out my toy and i start dripping fluid from my ass, i push it all out then go back to toying and after another anal orgasm feeling it tends to happen again. so im wondering if thats normal or is that a build up of lube maybe? anyways just wondering, oh and i know this is random but last night i had my first cum from anal and it was amazing. edged myself until i was about to blow the toyed myself good and hard and it all started flowing, it was amazing so i know its possible guys haha.

Messages In This Thread
Anal Orgasm???? - by CuriousCameron469 - 01-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Anal Orgasm???? - by fenris - 01-10-2011, 12:39 AM
Anal Orgasm???? - by toomuch45 - 01-10-2011, 04:15 AM