Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
Whilst I personally have never seen a ghost myself, I do believe in the supernatural, and so I thought I'd share a couplea tales with you ...

My family (myself included) were staying at a hotel in England one time called the Peacock hotel. My brother and I had a room adjoining my mum and dad's ... and when we went downstairs for breakfast the following morning, my parents asked whether my brother or I had been through to their room during the night.

Neither of us had.

They said in that case it was BIZARRE because they saw the outline of a child (which both of us were at the time) walking past the foot of their bed, and visibly sit ON the bed, but when they sat up it had gone.

The hotel management said it was the ghost of a child of long ago and walks from room to room, but it never hurts anybody - it just paces around.

SPOOKY !!

Then there was this house we almost bought in Jersey called "La Solana", which apparently is haunted by the ghost of the builder's son, who fell down a flight of stairs and broke his neck. The cleaner apparently had to be let go because the homeowner came back home one night and found her HYSTERICAL because she had been cleaning the balustrade at the top of the stairs, and had looked over and seen (presumably) the ghostly figure of the son, lying on the floor of the main hall, dead.

FREAK-O-LICIOUS !!!!!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Messages In This Thread
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx] - by Shadow - 11-19-2007, 06:25 PM