Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do ya do when you feel like life has just gone shit?

I'v done some stuff lately. And now I feel like the world has just shat on my life. I'm not depressed or any thing I'm just down.
I don't fully know how to write what I wana write.

Here is how it goes...
I'v lost my job cos I showed the hick I worked with that I was droping acid at work (stupid I know hopefull it has tought me something) I told my mum I was fired for having weed. She gave me one of them depressing speaches how she was dissappointed in me. I'm also dissappointed in myself. And I went and camped with our local occupy group just to have time to gather my thoughts on how I'd tell mother. BOOM she turns up at my tent I don't get a work *Crys* then I come home after a couple days. Also I met a guy Big Grin............ We get along great he is 16 age dosen't matter to me but I feel there are too many people around me that wouldn't like him and I like eveyone to be happy and now I feel like moving. This wouldn't go down well with the mother. I'm going to a GLBT hui next week where I hope I'll be able to gather my thoughts and I would like to find a job in the town that the hui is being held

Messages In This Thread
.... - by Kiid - 11-24-2011, 09:18 AM
.... - by Bowyn Aerrow - 11-24-2011, 09:44 AM
.... - by Kiid - 11-24-2011, 10:13 AM
.... - by dfiant - 11-24-2011, 10:25 AM
.... - by Anonymous - 11-24-2011, 03:05 PM