Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
becareful of horses
this is not a joke but afunny event that happend to me
i was working in a hippie house and we were protesting the veitnam was
there were like440 guys and gals there at the house had to keep 5 people in protest duty 24 /7 so this one guy he was a preacher of our mob any was he happens to be gay
but the house ws out in the country and directly across from the house is a feild and there was this stallion there i swear he had working gaydar because when any went over to greet the horse he would run up to the fence to see if maby you had some sugar a few lumps would make him very freindly and some times we would take hima hunk of sugar cain we got from the marker well he was just a normal happy horse but any time he saw this guy
he would get a hard on aand start whinnieing for attention
i mean if he saw this guy come out of the house and go to the car he would run to the fence and he would get a hard on so being i could never pass up a chanch totease the guy
i talked to him and asked him if he was going out at night and giveing the horse a bj and he was the kind of guy that would tence up not in a fighting pose but in a kinds scared rabbit kinda way i had known him for many years so finely he decited the horse must hve gaydar but there were lots of other gay guys there in the group and the horse never did any thing except when he say the guy it just was so damm strange.i felt i had to share it

Messages In This Thread
becareful of horses - by oldster - 11-28-2011, 07:18 AM
becareful of horses - by oldster - 11-28-2011, 07:44 AM
becareful of horses - by Genersis - 12-05-2011, 12:51 PM